Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
24/7 customer support
Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Refresh your morning
Nitro cold brew is where coffee meets science,Nitrogen gas doesn't easily dissolve in water, giving the brew a thicker, more velvety "mouthfeel." To get nitrogen into the liquid, the tap is a "restrictor plate" to squeeze the drink through tiny holes, giving the beverage a particularly smooth and frothy head.
How It's Made
Cold-brew coffee infused with nitrogen gas is released through a pressurized valve with tiny holes. As high pressure forces the cold brew past a disc, it creates a creamy, stout-like effect.
The creamier taste - either in beer or in coffee - is due, in part, to the smaller nitrogen bubbles.
1. Use tools to install the faucet.
2. Install the handle
3. Do not hurt your hand while opening the tap. – Put the faucet and connector at the same level when install. It must be screwed on tightly.
4. Install the hose
5. Install the faucet into keg.
Quick Start Guide:
1. Put the coffee concentrate and water into the keg.
2. Install the faucet.
3. Put the nitrogen capsules in nitrogen jacket.
4. Screwing the nitrogen jacket. It starts working when you hear a hissing noise.
5. Shake the keg. Then, put it in refrigerator for more than 1 hour.
6. Enjoy your cold coffee!
*Note: Please do not worry if you find the faucet is dripping when you close it. It is because there is some residual.
- 2L keg can be poured into 1.5L coffee because nitrogen is insoluble in water. Please do not fill the keg.
- Nitrogen Capsule Not Included, Nitrogen and nitrogen dioxide are compatible, long: 2-3/4" .
KEG STORM Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker 64 Ounce Mini Stainless Steel Keg Home brew coffee System Kit Best Choice of Diy Coffee Lovers - B07437VFCT